Read the blog – http://bit.ly/2SEJBlT and find more apt information about the best places to visit in April in India in 2020.
Here’s to knowing the best places to visit in April in India for a well-spent and rejuvenated vacation. Explore the amazing range of destinations that always have something to offer you – be it a great stay, peaceful valleys or tons of adventure.
Top 20 Places To Visit In April In India :
– Kashmir – Experience thrilling adventure like river rafting and more
Definitely, the destination that tops many lists including the best places to visit in April in India. If you want to explore heaven, visit Kashmir. Enough Said!
– Dalhousie – Little Switzerland of India
Why utilize your precious time visiting Switzerland when you can get something more special in one of these top places in India to visit in April. For an amazing summer retreat, visit Dalhousie today!
– Dharamshala – The little gem of Himachal Pradesh
Here is another destination that makes it to the list of best places to visit in April in India. You get a magnificent view of the Himalayas and enjoy the sightseeing, trekking, camping and lastly paragliding.
– Gangtok – Breathtaking sceneries, trekking paths and monasteries
The east Indian state of Sikkim serves as an ideal choice for the best places in India to visit in April. But wait, the capital city of Gangtok is a hidden gem. There are plenty of lakes, waterfalls & hiking trails to explore and let’s not forget the massive Kanchenjunga!
– Pachmarhi – Queen of the Satpuras
The central Indian counterparts can;t stay much behind. Pachmarhi is an awesome hill station in Madhya Pradesh with multiple waterfalls including Apsara Vihar, and Silver Falls and the Satpura National Park. Indeed, it is one of the top places to visit in April in India.
Here a some other awesome places to visit in April in India:
– Mussoorie – The Queen of the Hills in the Northern India
– Kasauli – An ideal peaceful holiday location
– #Manali – Coolest places to visit in India in April
– Khajjiar – A heaven for paragliders
– Lonavala – For the love of gorgeous waterfalls
– Cherrapunji – Known for majestic waterfalls
– Coorg – Perfect place to visit in South India in April
– #Spiti – Cold desert mountain valley
– Ooty – Famous hill station of South India
– Andaman Islands – Crystal blue waters and soft white sand beaches
– Masinagudi – The less known hill station in Tamil Nadu
– #Auli – The skiing destination of India
– Kodaikanal – A haven for honeymooners
– Kalimpong – Perfect spot to witness Shivalik ranges
– Shillong – The Scotland of India
– Coonoor – Enjoy a great vacation amidst tea plantations
STAY HASSLE FREE AND JUST VISIT OUR WEBSITE – http://bit.ly/2J3O8JY