1. Coins to Pocket – A coin repeatedly vanishes from the performer’s hand and appears in many different pockets of the spectator. This is a real lesson in sleight-of-hand, audience management and misdirection. This routine will teach you how to load coins, cards or just about anything into people’s pockets with ease!
2. Starter For 10 – You show an order pad (like the type used by waiting staff) and instantly the pad changes into a full deck of cards. This is a superb opener for the restaurant magician! Easily made up in less than one minute with items you probably have lying around.
3. 3Fly Plus – This is Gary’s version of this classic. Three silver dollar coins are magically produced (each coin is handled by the spectators), two of the coins visually vanish at the fingertips, these are again produced from the spectator’s ear and jacket; the other coin now visually vanishes and appears back in the pocket. All three coins now travel from one hand to the other one at the time and at the very fingertips, each coin now completely vanishes in a most magical way. You are now left 100% clean and reset for the next table!!
4. Sponge Ball Surprise – If you do the sponge balls then you will love Gary’s solution to the ‘multi ball’ climax without the hassle of picking up the balls. This routine also teaches you how to make your volunteers the stars of the show with very clever spectator management and clever routining This routine is perfect for the table hopper/strolling magician is now a firm favorite with many professionals!
5. Prediction Die – The magician places a prediction on view, spectator throws an imaginary die and calls out the number it landed on, prediction matches, or does it?! 100% self-working.
6. 3 Coin Prediction – You predict the outcome (Heads or Tails) of three coins tossed into the air before they land. 100% self-working.
7. Repeat Signed Cards to Pocket – Three cards are selected, signed and lost in the deck, one by one each card jumps to a different pocket, now without any moves the cards instantly jump back into the pockets. Yes they are really back in the pockets and the spectator can even remove the cards themselves!!! This is a stunning routine and a real magician fooler!!
8. Ring and Pins – A borrowed finger ring jumps off a MARKED safety pin held in your right hand and onto another safety pin held in your left hand, everything can be examined. Visually stunning and very easy to do!
9. 6 Cards to Pocket – Arguably the best method for the cards to pocket out there. This routine has received rave reviews from some of the biggest names in the business.
10. Pseudo Hypno Coin – First you show off with some one coin juggling and then you “make you hand shrink” to a quarter of its size. This a quick and funny routine which establishes the performer and also lets the audience know they’re in for some fun.
11. Coins Across – Performance only.
12. Pop Up Phone – The magician openly places two coins into his hand, instantly the coins change into a mobile phone. Very easy to do and 100% impromptu!
13. Mindful Coins – You show a small metal box which contains a prediction (a coin) and this is placed on full view. You now bring out a handful of different coins from all over the world, a spectator chooses any coin (no force). Both coins match. Remember no forces of any kind.
14. Telephone Prediction – A pack of cards is shown to have 52 different telephone numbers written on their backs. The magician writes a prediction on the back of his/her business card and this is given to someone to hold on to. Any card is now named and removed from the deck, the spectator who’s been holding onto the business card is asked to read out what is written on the card, but cannot find any writing, all they can find on the business card are the magician’s contact details – .Yes, the freely selected telephone number matches the performer’s contact details!! This is an excellent way of handing out your business card in a very magical way!
15. Ambitious Card (Incorporating Pocket to Pocket) – This is Gary’s take on the classic Ambitious Card but – Gary’s Pocket to Pocket sequence will have both magicians and lay people scratching their heads in bewilderment. Stunning!
16. Ring and String Climax – When Bobby Bernard saw Gary perform this in Blackpool he said ” You caught me that was excellent!” If you do a ring and string routine then this is the ending you have been waiting for!!
Also included on this DVD is Gary’s Top Con Control, a very deceptive card control which is very easy to do. Plus loads of tips on misdirection, palming, audience management, timing, pocket management, working tables, working pre dinner drinks receptions, corporate etc.
Available at http://www.MagicDirect.com